what you win:
First 5 people to answer correctly win a free medium ad space on The Nearsighted Owl, subject to approval. $25 value! Also includes a free button design. If you do not have a blog or website, you will win a print of your choice! UPDATE: Will be choosing a 6th winner randomly from the rest of the folks that answer correctly! It's not too late to win! Giveaway will close August 2nd.
how to play:
Match the sponsors, numbered 1 through 11, with their website. The websites are linked below. Visit the sponsor's site and get to know them a little bit and see if you can match them to their photo. I bet you will find a new blog to add to your reading list too! You may also use the clues provided. Submit your answers on the form below. Please also leave a comment on this post, letting me know that you have done it so I know to look for your answers. Good luck!
1. We are Meghan & Alex. Meg owns her own vintage etsy shop with her sister, and Alex is a gaming guru. Our blog is full of fun DIY's, cute pet pictures, and tons of great stories. We enjoy anything vintage, gaming, thrifting, cats & corgi's, and most of all, food.
2. Hello there, my name is Sarah and I'm a crafty cat lady! I'm your typical 25 year old writer/actor/nerd with a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre & Drama and a minor in English; by day I'm an executive assistant, but by night I'm a comic book loving DIYer balancing my life/loves with work! At the moment I’m working on opening up my very own Etsy shop, too, so stay tuned!
3. I'm Megan and I blog about the day to day happenings of my life in the printmaking art school world, traveling world, bicycling world, small scale farming world, and just general adventuring world. You are welcome to join me!
4. Hi! I'm Jennifer...a simply complex tattooed lady who's just trying to find her way in the world of books, blogging and a fiscally challenged life in Athens, GA. Why not follow me as I create, cook, speak my mind, make my peace, try to accomplish everything on my 100 Before 40 list, and continue to hope that the world keeps revolving and evolving.
5. Hi all! My name is Brooke, and I run a travel blog that is pretty much an insightful look into my life for over the past 6 years. American by birth (and at heart!), I now call Sydney home thanks to a chance encounter with a special Aussie boy back in 2008. I blog about my explorations around lesser-traveled regions of the world, female travel, working abroad, expat life in Australia, and -- most importantly -- how travel can change your life. I'd love to have you along for the journey!
6. Hi! My name is Marilyn. I live in the beautiful Hudson Valley region just north of NYC with my boyfriend. My blog is a mix of small business, lifestyle, craft reviews and other fun happenings. I am unapologetically addicted to desserts, coffee & strange things.
7. I'm Juliet. I live in Edinburgh, Scotland and blog about life and the things I love! I am a big fan of nail art, cats, gardening, scruffy hair, roller derby, movies and libraries.
8. Hi! I am Mary-Morgan. I love to cook, bake, and craft. I am a hairstylist and makeup artist. I love so many things from the art of Burlesque to vintage pyrex.
9. Amanda here! I'm a happy-go-lucky gal living in the great city of Minneapolis. I am a vintage hoarder, cardigan collector, potato-chipaholic, pug mama, and bookworm. Pop on over and say hello!
10. I'm a 24 year old teacher, vintage collector, Harry Potter fan and Pepsi drinker. If you need me, you will find me between the rails in a charity shop, down in the moshpit or- more likely- standing at the front of my classroom speaking in a faux Italian accent and dancing.
11. Hey there, I’m Emily! I’m a food bakin’, hair doin’, craft makin’, vintage buyin’, husband lovin’, photo takin’ mommy of three kiddos under two. My motto is live life to the fullest, and then some! I love trying new things and testing my boundaries. My blog is about all the best things in my life in hopes of inspiring others, so come on over! I’d love to meet you!