1. The most amazing chocolate chip bread pudding made from scones at Old Wive's Tales. I highly recommend that place for brunch, especially if you are vegetarian. It has been our go-to place for years.
2. Found my dream vintage dress at Fat Fancy! It's like a magical place where dresses in my size exist and wait for me.
3. Braving the Goodwill bins. We have been thrifting like champs this week.
4. This looks like the beginning of a new collection of old photos of fabulous fatties.
5. Sweet little hummingbird embroidery to add to my framed art wall.
6. Frozen yogurt that is actually more toppings than yogurt! I just ordered mochi online so I can make my own froyo at home.
7. I had the 4th off work and slept in and made some eggs.
8. Sandy joined me for breakfast.
9. Then I went to get waxed for the first time! Girls gotta get ready for her fatkini.
10. I had a slice of pizza and Italian soda to ease my pain afterwards.
11. I really love teasing my hair. Sometimes it looks a litte out of control!
12. Breaktime at work. You can get that wallpaper here. I love San-X characters. Especially Kutusushita Nyanko and her friends, because they look just like our three kitties.
13. Wearing those shorts out. Hello hot weather!
14. Made smores in the oven. How? Put marshmallows on a buttered cookie sheet on low broil. Watch closely for them to brown, flip them over and let the other side brown too. Use tongs.
15. Thrifted a beautiful handwoven Anter bag. They are from Isreal and can be as expensive as $90! Also got a little makeup bag from Ecuador.
16. Friday! Happy Weekend!