what you win:
- Medium ad space on The Nearsighted Owl (subject to approval, $25 value, includes button design)
- $10 Starbucks card from Red Writing Hood
- Set of 12 scenic greetings cards of Ireland from A Cat-Like Curiousity ($15 value)
- One large ad on Icing & Write for one month ($9 value)
how to play:
Enter to win by answering correctly! There are 4 prizes up for grabs and you could win one of them. Match the sponsors, numbered 1 through 10, with their website. The websites are linked below. Visit the sponsor's site and get to know them a little bit and see if you can match them to their photo. I bet you will find a new blog to add to your reading list too! You may also use the clues provided below. Submit your answers on the form below and share this post somewhere else (blog, facebook, twitter, etc). Please also leave a comment on this post, letting me know that you have done it so I know to look for your answers. Confused? Just complete the form below and I will walk you through it. Good luck! Giveaway will close September 3rd. Winners will be picked randomly.
1. I hail from the dark magical Appalachian forest, but migrated west to the beautiful red desert of Utah almost seven years ago. I love to write, paint, explore, learn, and make inappropriate jokes. I also really love dyeing my hair red!
2. Hi! I'm Jennifer...just a simply complex tattooed lady who is finding my way in the world of books and blogging and a fiscally challenged but creative life in Athens, GA. My musician husband and our rescue animals - 4 dogs, 3 cats and 2 fish - are also along for the ride. Join us, won't you?
3. Jes is literally a crazy cat lady. She is also a mental health professional, fat-size model, experienced shit talker, sweaty wedding photographer, kick ass baker, and total momma’s girl. She adamantly blogs and spends an unhealthy amount of time ranting about body acceptance, equal rights, and how universal preventative mental health care will solve every world problem.
4. My name is Aizzing, a twenty something media house diva based in the desert who eats shoes for breakfast. This is my online vision board and personal diary with focus on content that's big on sweets and inspirations. :)
5. We are Jen and Brian. We write about our adventures in NYC and beyond. Our blog is filled with our tips on travel, narratives of our adventures, and photos of cupcakes, skylines, and corgis. We'd love for you to join us on our journey.
6. Hey there people – my name is Sarah. I blog about all kinds of things really – DIY projects, Monday Mantras, Etsy Lustings and many many more things. Basically whatever pops into my head. The main focus of my blog is one of curiosity - I am always looking for new things to try, new ways to look at life, and new goals to achieve.
7. Hola! I'm SimplyyMayra! Artist, aspiring writer, photo-taker, book enthusiast, lover of butterflies, tea lover, beautiful at-any-size-age advocate, passionate about honoring the soul discovering the wonders of self love and acceptance.
8. Hey there! I'm Faith: a massive lover of the outdoors, believer in woman power, novice crafter, avid tea drinker, and crazy rat lady (yes, I said rat). This my little space on the internet where I document all of my adventures with life up in rainy, beautiful Washington. I hope you stop by!
9. I am a fun loving Scottish lass living in Sheffield with the man I want to have babies with and get married in Vegas. Fat and proud 32 year old shorty. Wanderlust with a passion for fatshion, glasses, animals, art & photography. Pin up dreams and part time model with a serious cake addiction or anything covered in chocolate!
10. Hello there, my name is Sarah and I'm the crafty cat lady! I'm your typical 26 year old writer/actor/nerd with a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre & Drama and a minor in English; by day I'm an executive assistant, but by night I'm a comic book loving DIYer balancing my life/loves with work! At the moment I’m working on opening up my very own Etsy shop, too, so stay tuned!