1. Right after getting shorter bars for my cheek piercings. So happy!
2. Poor Clementine got sedated and bandaged after getting spayed. I brought her home after her surgery and I let her out of the kennel thinking she would be lethargic and relax. But she was wild! She was bouncing off the walls and I was about to put her back in the kennel but she was in the litter box. She came out and was walking to the kitchen to drink some water and she was leaving a trail of blood! I went into panicked cat mama mode and rushed her back to the vet. She was okay but had to be tested for internal bleeding, bandaged and sedated. We had to keep sedating her for a couple days to make sure she healed okay. What a handful!
3. Sandy is always around to clean my plates.
4. Comforting Clementine with some cat videos.
5. Setup my liquor cart.
6. Took off her bandage and put on a collar. Still pretty!
7. Sandy always sits on the table with us.
8. Recently thrifted brooches.
9. Ferocious cat yawn!
10. Sleeping on the edge.
11. Noisy neighbor theories.
12. Working on a blog design.
13. Hoping for the best and dying my hair red.
14. Love how it came out!
15. Portland fatshion swap!
16. Leigh is the most adorable human alive. She found an awesome dress.
17. I can die happy now! Perfect cat shirt found at the swap.
18. Also a holey black cardigan to complete my cat lady look.
19 & 20. Beautiful ladies at the fatshion swap. (Shawna's blog)
21. I brought bagel and lox with capers. Favorite!
22. A boy snuck into our swap and found a sweatshirt.
23. Shopping for houseplants that were on clearance and need a little TLC.
24. So happy to have plants in my kitchen window!
25. Ready to go out dancing last night.
26. The DJ was the bass player for Gossip. We had fun!